It's Getting Creepy! AND a {FREEBIE}!

I LOVE this time of year!  The weather is getting cooler here in Kentucky and soon we will have the excitement of Halloween spooks, tricks, and treats!  I love it!

Now, if you follow me on my Facebook Fan Page, you know that I posted Friday saying that I was working on my Creepy Math and ELA Centers, right?  WRONG!  The stomach bug hit me and it hit HARD!  It's been going around, but it's not one of those sicknesses that I usually catch.  Well, it caught me alright!  But....the good news is that in the challenge of Jamie vs. Stomach Bug, Jamie WON!  Stomach Bug LOST!  Ding, ding, ding!  I spent some time in bed and other places of the house (I'll spare you the details and you can thank me later), but today I was able to get back in front of the computer and finish up the final touches and previews to my Creepy Math and ELA Centers.  They are ready if you have been waiting!  And thanks so much for your patience as I tried to revive myself. ;)


You can see details in the pictures below or click {HERE} to hop on over to my TPT Store and check them out for yourself.  For your convenience, I've also included a printer-friendly version of the task pages with black/white backgrounds.  Hope you enjoy!



Also available in Printer-Friendly Black/White Backgrounds!

NOW for the even better part!  I have a FREEBIE for you!  Honestly, I cannot lie, I was so tired from all the nonsense with the stomach bug and being up all night, that I made an extra ELA center.  I was trying to make 5 Math and 5 ELA Centers and well, I ended up with 6 ELA centers, so I thought, hey, I'll just offer it up as a FREEBIE!  I hope you enjoy.  It is super simple.  I like the students to be able to work independently at centers, so I can spend my time with a small group of kiddos at the table.  This will also work for both 1st and 2nd grades.  It meets the following Common Core Standard for both grades:

L.1.2 and L.2.2 - Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.

Snatch it up by clicking {HERE} or on the picture below.  All I ask is that you leave me some sweet feedback!  Thanks friends!  Have a super week!


While you're here, don't forget to snatch up my October Common Core Writing Activities.  For a complete Q&A blog post regarding my Common Core Writing Activities, please click {HERE}.  You can also purchase the Common Core Writing Bundles and save 20%.


Needing extra Place Value practice with a cute fall theme?  Check out my Fallin' Into Place Value unit by clicking {HERE} or the picture below.


See y'all next time!

2 comments

  1. Glad you are feeling better! I hate the stomach bug...blechh.

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through TpT and I'm loving looking through all of your new activities. Your Fallin' Into Place Value Activities look awesome. I've made and used several different things to teach expanded form and word form so it is always nice to see something different (and seasonal) to teach the same concept.

    Sara
    One, Two, Three: Math Time

    ReplyDelete