Friday's Favorite Pins and a New Blog

Today I'm linking up with Cara over at The First Grade Parade for a little Pinterest fun!  We are showcasing some of our favorite pins from Pinterest today!  Head on over and link up too!


So here are a few of my favorite pins!  You should be able to click on each pin and it take you to my Pinterest account for you to repin, comment, see the blog it was pinned from, etc.

So a few of my favorite TEACHER PINS:


Writing on your desk with dry-erase markers when you have a sub or ANYTIME! Wonderful idea from Farley!


Love this incentive for good behavior from A Cupcake for the Teacher!


You can't go wrong when you blog stalk Ladybug's Teacher Files!


Love this practice of Making Ten from Books, Blocks, and Baskets!


Love these bath mats as rugs. Super idea from First Year Teaching Tales!

I'm going to make one of these to hang outside of my door for Open House instead of the boring "Class List". Love this pin from Polka Dotted Teacher!
To celebrate birthdays in the classroom from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits!

And on to some FUNNY PINS: 
Is this not the truth from www.schooloutfitters.com?
This is a typical summer time debate in my own mind... :)


And some INSPIRATIONAL PINS: 

Love the chevron and the message :)


Such a good reminder...


And a gentle message that is so comforting!


So those are a few of my favorite pins floating around Pinterest right now! If you don't already follow me, hop on over to My Pinterest Account and follow me there!

******************************

 In other news, I am overjoyed to announce that I will be a contributing author to a brand new collaborative blog called "Owl-ways Be Inspired". This blog will be authored by many of your favorite 2nd and 3rd grade bloggers. 


You'll have to head on over and check it out, because there is a HUGE Grand Opening Giveaway going on right now that is full of awesome back to school products from all of us.  It's easy to enter, so connect with us here:





So that's it!  See you soon!

3 comments

  1. Love the Psalm 37 verse. Needed that today. Great pins!!! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing I found some great ideas! I really love the tagul.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the information that has been conveyed

    ReplyDelete