Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School TPT Sale - 28% off!

Whew!  Sorry for my long absence guys.  I've been a little a lot under the weather.  Pneumonia in August!  Ugh!

The good news is: I'm having a sale in my TPT store tomorrow (August 12) and Monday (August 13).  Everything in my store will be 20% off PLUS another 10% off on top of that using the discount code BTS12 at checkout - that's a great savings!

Click the button below to head on over and fill up your shopping cart!  Happy Shopping!


3 comments:

katherine said...

thank you for all the blogging you do- you're so great!! i'm currently student teaching in a second grade classroom. i read your blog all the time (: it's been a great resource (;

Tori said...

Hi Jamie! I feel like I'm stalking you... I'm not really trying to I promise!! I was the one asking about a larger version of the CAFE board materials... and you mentioned emailing me back. I haven't heard from you yet and I start school in a few days and I am anxious to get my board ready (I'm sure you know that feeling). I am a big fan of your products and have bought many things from you. :) So PLEASE PLEASE can you email me: treb21@comcast.net one way or the other so I can make a plan for my board. Thank you. :)
Tori

Jamie (2nd Grade Stuff) said...

Tori, I just emailed you. Sorry about that! :)

Post a Comment