Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Blog Design - LOVE IT!

Oh my goodness!  Check out my new blog design - so excited!  I chose a pre-made design by Dreamlike Magic Designs and I love it!!  If there is someone out there in Blogland that has the same design, please forgive me.  I searched and searched through many, many, many blogs trying to make sure I wasn't duplicating a design from anyone.  I didn't find this one anywhere.  So if this is like yours, I am super duper sorry!!  If not, YAY and I hope you love it :)

This is my first post with the new blog design, so I hope the signature works down below.  I'm excited to see it!  AND if you have my button, please grab the new one to the right.

15 comments:

  1. It looks great! I haven't seen this one before and I really like the gray against the bright colors :) Nice!!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING your new blog design!! I am anxiously waiting for mine to get redone! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new blog design AND your blog!!!!! Very cute!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new blog design looks fantastic, Jamie!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I have looked and looked...but have never seen this one before. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow awesome design!The look of your new blog design is just superb..Really love it...

    ReplyDelete