Common Core Math Quick Assessments: 1st Grade Edition

Whew!  I am finally finished with the Common Core Math Quick Assessments: 1st Grade Edition.  I know there are many, many people waiting for this as you are beginning to plan for the upcoming school year.  I appreciate all the emails, comments, and messages.  I tried to get it done as quickly as possible.  Thanks for your patience.  You can check it out {HERE}.  It's the same format as the 2nd Grade version.


All four domains are covered for 1st Grade CCSS!

For my 3rd Grade friends, the 3rd Grade Edition should be up in the next couple days (hopefully tomorrow).  Thanks and I appreciate all your support through emails, TPT Q&A, and comments!  You guys are awesome :)

7 comments

  1. Hooray for the 3rd grade version coming soon! Can't wait!!!! Thanks for working so hard, you are making my life more relaxing and way less stressful this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! You are too much! Love it!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the giveaway and am your newest follower. I'm excited to have another 2nd grade blog to follow! ;)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to find your blog through Casey. I too teach 2nd grade! I am now following you!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Found your blog through Casey! I am your newest follower and teach second as well. Come check out my new blog!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete