What I'm Working On...

For my faithful followers and per many, many, many requests, I am currently working on this bad boy and hope to have it posted by Wednesday if not sooner.


It will be in the exact same format as the Common Core Graphic Organizers: First Grade Edition and the original Common Core Graphic Organizers that are aligned to 2nd Grade.  I hope to have it posted by Wednesday evening.

Next up: Common Core Math Quick Assessments: Third Grade Edition.  It will be the same format as the original Common Core Math Quick Assessments that are aligned to 2nd Grade Common Core.  You can expect it by next week sometime.  Hope you're having a happy summer!

3 comments

  1. Even though I teach 4th, I think that I might need it :) Can't wait to see the final product.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! Thank you for all your hard work. I can't wait to see the 3rd grade edition :-)

    ReplyDelete