Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love to Joplin and Approaching 100 Followers!

I am linking up with Mrs. Wills over at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to help out some sweet teachers from Joplin, MO who are dealing with a terrible disaster.  Click the picture below to go to the original post and find out how you can help.  What a great joy it is to give to someone in need.  :)

I have sent some things from my TpT Store to help out.  Won't you show Joplin some love too?

More fun news - I am fast approaching 100 followers.  I think I only need 15 more!  Eek!  You have no idea how exciting it is to check the number of followers each day and see that I've added a few more each day...and in such a short time!  Thanks to all that follow this little blog AND comment - you all rock!  When I DO {not if} reach 100 followers, I am SO ready for another giveaway.  I'm thinking a choice of either Sweetheart Math and Literacy Center Pack or my new Adverb Mini-Unit - winner's choice.  Whadayathink?  I wonder how long it will take to reach 15 more followers... :)

~ Jamie ~

1 comments:

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

yay for almost 100!! ooh...a giveaway! Maybe with the linkies going around, it wont' be too much longer for you to get to 100
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Post a Comment