Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Received an Award! :)

How sweet!  Sara over at Smiling in Second Grade gave me the Versatile Blogger Award!  Yay!  Thank you so much! 


Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.

Thanks to Sara and Smiling in Second Grade!  So sweet!

2. Tell seven things about yourself.

1. After seeing Sara's post and her list of winners, I am in desperate need of a blog button.  I have no clue where to start, but I'm gonna google it.  

2. I have a wonderful husband and a 6-year-old little boy.  These boys are my world!

3. I could not live without my technology - I'm a Mac geek!

4. I think my organization has turned into OCD.  Everything {and I mean everything} I do is color-coded and labeled.

5. I love exercising.  Zumba is my favorite!

6. I am a Christian and know that "With God all things are possible."

7. When I was in Kindergarten, I wanted to be a farmer when I grew up and my mom still has the paper to prove it.  Wow.

3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received this award.




Color Me Kinder
Cooperative Learning 365
 Elementary Matters
The Bubbly Blonde
Wiggins World
The Lemonade Stand
Serenade to Second Grade

4 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Congrats on your award! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Mrs. Morris said...

Thank you so much!

Edana said...

Thanks so much!

Color Me Kinder

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Congrats on your award! I look forward to reading more of your great ideas :)

Lisa :) (new follower)
http://madeintheshadeinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment