Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feeling the Love Tonight! More Awards!

I am certainly feeling the love tonight with 3 more awards being given to me.  Wow!  And to think I've only been blogging for what like a couple weeks!  Amazing!  As of right now, I already have 66 followers in this short time - Woo hoo!!  I love watching that number go up!

Kristy Cozart over at Cozart's Class and Nicole from Teaching in Style gave me the Versatile Blogger Award {for the second and third time} and Michele from What I Learned in Kindergarten gave me the Liebster Blog Award.  I cannot thank you ladies enough!


It is certainly amazing to me that I have been blogging for a little over a week now and have already received the Versatile Blogger Award 3 times and now the Liebster Blog Award!  I love the world of blogging!

Since I've already completed the rules for the Versatile Blogger award, I will just link back to that post here.

Now the Liebster Blog Award is new and highlights new blogs with less than 200 followers, so here goes.  The rules are as follows:

1. Copy and Paste the Award on your blog - Check!

2. Thank the giver and link back to them {see above} - Check!

3. Reveal your top 5 picks for new blogs with 200 or less followers and let them know they have won.  See below.














Live Laugh and Love to Learn


Again, I can't thank you all enough for awarding me 4 awards in my first couple weeks of blogging!  You guys are awesome!

While I'm at it, I thought I would remind you of the awesome product I just uploaded to TpT -  My Sweetheart Valentine Math and Literacy Pack - 64 pages of Valentine's Day fun!  Thanks so much to those who have already downloaded - WOW!  Please remember to leave me some ratings and feedback on my TpT Store so that I know what ya think about it. 

Click Here to Download


The preview below shows most of what's included in the download.

 Click Here to Download

Also included is a FREEBIE that you can find here.  The Freebie pictured below is a very basic odd and even sheet that is actually one of the recording sheets for a center in my pack.  If you download this freebie, please leave me a comment.  I hope you can enjoy this simple freebie in some way :)


Thanks for showing me so much love so soon.  Right back at ya!
Jamie


3 comments: